The year 2017 starts with important news for Romanian retailers. After the implementation of the new general VAT rate of 19%, traders must already prepare for the imminent replacement of cash registers with the new models, with electronic journal, which will allow the connection to the ANAF database. A major change, which, beyond the resources invested, represents for retailers a good opportunity to consolidate their business according to new, more competitive principles, in accordance with the requirements of modern trade and consumer expectations.
To meet these challenges, Magister Software launched at the end of December, the 2017 edition of the popular retail software platform SmartCash Retail Management System. For this edition, the better specialization of the included programs was taken into account, on the two business categories specific to small and medium retail: individual stores or store chains.
This year’s SmartCash RMS software platform was launched in an anniversary edition, marking 15 years since the founding of Magister Software, using a new distribution version scheme, which provides the right functions for all retail segments, regardless of size. or field of activity.
The anniversary edition of SmartCash RMS 2017 introduces through the software component SmartCash Everywhere REST Server , new functions that help the uncompromising integration between offline and online retail, functions that justify this year’s motto of the solution: “ Bring online customers to your store! ”.
program SmartCash POS intended for points of sale, is still available in the two distribution versions, at attractive prices for traders:
- versions Standard addresses individual stores that do not require integration with the customer loyalty system or online service providers;
- versions Professional it additionally includes a wide range of functionalities necessary to integrate the points of sale with the customer loyalty system or with payment processors;
program SmartCash Shop , intended for store management, is now available in four distribution versions:
- versions Lite addresses very small stores that want exclusively software for sales management and store logistics;
- versions Standard , is addressed to individual stores, with a small number of employees, who additionally want a strict control of stocks and staff;
- versions Professional addresses stores with a significant number of commercial activities and employees, which interact with many suppliers and includes all the functions of automation of sales processes and control of commercial activity;
- versions Cluster it is intended exclusively for stores integrated in “cloud” type networks with a large number of locations distributed territorially and tightly integrated logistically with their own supply warehouses.
For the chains of store chains, Magister launches the new specialized application, called SmartCash Enterprise . This one covers the centralized management of the chain of stores in terms of commercial control and staff, ensuring permanent monitoring of the activity of the store network. Among the features developed in this version, there is a better centralization of supply orders, control of goods in transit as well as unparalleled logistics integration with online shopping platforms.