After a break of one year, due to the pandemic situation, we are resuming the tradition of annual Magister certifications with a new season: 2021-2022.
As our partners know, all Magister partnership programs have May 1st anniversary dates. At this date, every year, both the commercial partnership programs under the title Magister Authorized Dealer are renewed as well as the most complex partnership program called Master Certified Partner.
The year 2020 was marked by a strong turbulence among the service community in Romania, determined mainly by special working conditions and the narrowing of the customer base for certain fields of activity, especially in the hospitality industry.
Over this situation were added the special movements in the service market, registered in the first quarter of this year, movements that materialized in mergers or acquisitions and, unfortunately, even the closure of companies in the field.
However, we are proud that for the most part, the Magister service network, includd in the program Master Certified Partner remained untouched by the storms of the moment, proving seriousness, pragmatism and above all good organization.
These are the values that Magister company has cultivated among its partners since the beginning of its activity and which are now, in less happy times, showing their results.
So here are the results obtained during this year’s certification.
Certification levels for companies
- 5 companies on Level 1 – Authorized installation center,
- 20 companies on Level 2 – Authorized training and intervention center
- 4 companies on Level 3 – Authorized service and technical support center
The total number of certified companies in the Magister Certified Partner 2021-2022 program is 29.
This year personal levels of certification are the following:
Magister’s professional licenses issued by type
- 108 – Installation and Maintenance Technician Solutions
- 93 – Authorized Trainer
- 76 – Solutions Consultants
- 12 – Solutions Analyst
Professional licenses are awarded to a total of 116 people nationwide.
Newly certified companies this year
- Blue Conect SRL from Fagaras, Brasov – Level 2 Certification
- Cyber Knowledge SRL from Deva, Jud. Hunedoara – Level 2 Certification
- Fiscal Online SRL from Oradea, Jud. Bihor – Level 2 Certification
We welcome them to the Magister family and we are glad that they managed to reach this level of certification from the first season!
We remind you of the benefits of the partnership program but also the news related to it.
Benefits Magister Certified Partner Program 2021-2022
- Free access to all companies certified to the support service through call center Magister using priority call numbers, in the extended program, every day of the week (M-S) between 07: 00-22: 00.
- Free access to the live Telegram group called Magister – Asistenta Parteneri Certificati open especially for you where you can ask questions and receive answers throughout the support program.
- Access to Magister Cloud from your PC or mobile phone to transmit files or save data related to field activities (intervention sheets, databases, etc.).
- Access to the Magister procedures library Magister Wiki.
- Access to the Magister remote control system for service locations delegated to yout company.
- Access to your own account in Magister CRM for each authorized technician and to unique service code for SmartCash RMS programs.
- Free SMS messages on the assigned mobile, whenever a ticket is assigned and also e-mail notifications on your own address.
- Starting this year, all certified partners have access to the module Magister Project Management integrated in CRM. This way you will be able to view and edit transparently, in real time, the status of the projects you are working on, and the clients will be automatically informed by e-mail about the status of each project.
- From this year we also introduce the CRM module for partners Newsletter Campaigns, which can be used by each partner to send messages with promotions or mass communications to all Magister’s own customers in CRM.
- As you know, all settlements for prepaid implementation services are performed automatic, the CRM system alone generating the invoicing notifications for the subcontracting partners at the end of each project.
On behalf of the Magister team, I wish all our partners an excellent 2021-2022 season!
Dor Bujor Padureanu