As the new fiscal changes have brought great challenges for the Romanian traders, and the implementation process of the new cash registers is in full swing, we propose a recapitulation of the main information that any retailer must take into account during this period:
- Up to August 1, 2018 it was also possible to sell cash registers with a roll of paper. So, do not buy such devices, their use becomes illegal.
- September 1, 2018 is the deadline by which large and medium-sized companies must equip their stores with cash registers with electronic diary, while small companies still have time to do so until November 1st , according to the new fiscal legislation.
- Sanctions for the corresponding endowment they will be applied starting with November 1st.
- In the meantime, until the completion of the implementation of the new cash registers, the competent control bodies will carry out preventive guidance actions. More information here: https://goo.gl/UW5XV1
We recommend that you do not leave the implementation to the last minute to avoid stress, possible additional costs and especially fines!
- ANAF guide about electronic cash registers, here: https://goo.gl/vunDQh
- List of authorized distributors of electronic fiscal cash registers with electronic diary, here: https://goo.gl/1NVgfn
Do you need help in the process of implementing the new models of cash registers with electronic diary? Magister specialists are at your disposal with advice adapted to the needs and specifics of your business.
Take advantage of the opportunity to buy cash registers or fiscal printers at advantageous prices, in SmartCash 360 promotional package