Shop Assessment & Solution Design
Assessing a retail solution is a vital stage. An optimal solution can provided only if it meets the store or chain’s business goals, eventual shortcomings, and budget limitations. You know you chose a proper solution only when it works just as well as on the opening day years after.
For the correct solution analysis one must have an answer for the following questions:
- What is your shop’s profile and what kind of merchandise you intend to retail?
- What is the approximate display surface of the store?
- What is the type of purchase you want: self service, assisted service, or a hybrid of the two?
- What is the number of customers according to issued receipts per day in the case it has a commercial history?
- Do you retail items that require weighing? What kinds?
- What is the average number of suppliers you work with?
- In your opinion what makes you stand out considering your competitors?
- Do you intend to open a stand alone shop or a chain?
- Is your store stationary or mobile?
This is just a shortlist of questions but once you meet our consultants you will go through all the details of your business.
Our experienced retail consultants will tailor a solution that comprises software and hardware on the basis of the gathered information on the key aspects of your business. You will also benefit from case studies of similar stores so that you will be able to grasp the way IT integrated retail systems work.
The purpose of this step is to design an optimal retail flow for your shop that fits your budget.